Small business is being upturned by the Covid-19 crisis.
Everything feels like it’s in flux and no one knows when things will be better. We don’t pretend to have all the answers, but we’re willing to share our thoughts, ideas, and responses to the crisis. Marketing, sales, and business development people of all stripes are invited to join us in sharing ideas on how to navigate this unprecedented business disruption.
We talked about:
- How to get an idea of what your new normal might look like
- What to do with freelancers and other sub-contractors
- How to approach making changes to long standing plans
- What to do for funding marketing during a business cash crunch
- How far out to plan and how to be flexible
We’ll talk through ideas on database marketing, content marketing, email marketing, sales rep activity, and other tactics. The text chat will be open and we’ll talk through any questions you want us to weigh in on. Our focus is more toward business-to-business marketing than business-to-consumer, and more small company than large enterprise focused, but even if that’s not you, please join us!