Five Holiday Marketing Ideas To Stand Out Among the Competition
The holidays are just around the corner. This means business owners are set to incorporate seasonal themes into their marketing mix. While this works well for B2C companies, it can be challenging to find holiday marketing ideas for B2B companies.
Whether you are targeting consumers or businesses, it’s hard to go wrong adding holiday cheer to your marketing. Of course, as is the case with most things in life, moderation is the key. At the risk of sounding like the Grinch, businesses that go overboard with ho-ho-ho and mistletoe are likely to be tuned out.
If you are looking to strike the perfect balance between the business of marketing and spreading a little joy to the world, what follows are some suggestions for how you can do just that!
5 holiday marketing ideas for B2B companies
- Give to a good cause. Show what the season is really all about by partnering with a non-profit that is doing good in your community or the world. Sponsorships allow you to support those in need and have the added benefit of drawing positive attention to your brand.
- Highlight the benefits of your product. If you have a product or service that can help the holidays less stressful, brand it as that. Make sure your marketing references how your product helps bring families closer together or allows people the time to concentrate on the things that really matter at this time of year.
- Offer special discounts or other perks to existing customers. The holidays are a perfect time to show customers that you are thankful for them. Send them a free coupon code or offer free shipping as a thank you for their loyalty. Make sure these perks don’t come with any strings attached.
- Use social media to build awareness. Create a unique holiday hashtag campaign that encourages people to share holiday-themed photos that showcase them using your product. Offer prizes and incentives for the most liked photos.
- Personalize your website. You know that feeling when you walk into someone’s home and it is decorated for Thanksgiving or any some other holiday? Give visitors to your website that same feeling of wonder and surprise when they visit your website.
Standing out in a crowded holiday marketplace is no small feat. After all, every brand out there is trying to get noticed. Thankfully, with just the right mix of holiday spirit and creativity, you can stand out among the competition.
To learn more about the most effective ways to market your business, give GoLeads a call att (402) 334-1824 or visit us online at goleads.com. The sooner you get started, the sooner you will begin to get real results.